Cannabis Chocolate Truffles
Cannabis Chocolate Truffles For all recipes
This section contains what you will need no matter which truffle you decide to make. Pick from any one of the three below this section.
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 300 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 60 g cannabis butter (better bud butter)
Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
Turkish Coffee Truffles
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp. coffee liqueur
- 2/3 cup pistachios, chopped finely
Chinese 5-spice truffles
- ½ tsp. Chinese 5-spice powder
- 2 tbsp. bourbon whiskey
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
- Bring the whipping cream to a boil over medium heat. Remove from flame and pour over the chocolate and butter. Stir until the chocolate and butter are melted and a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add the filling ingredients of your choice and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into a container, making sure that the mixture is at least 3 cm deep.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out individual balls of chocolate. Shape by rolling between your palms if needed.
- Roll in the coating of your choice and store in a covered container.
Patient Resources |
Medical Uses |
News & Events |
Message Board |